1. Park JH, Lee YS. 1996. Pathological study of a infectious lymphoid necrosis virus infection in penaeid shrimp(Penaeus orientalis). Korean J Vet Res. 36. 1013-1016.
2. J.H. Park, Y.S. Lee. S, lee, Y. Lee. 1998. An Infection Viral Disease of Penaeid Shrimp Newly found in Korea. Dis. Aquat. Org, Vol.34:71-75
3. Won-Woo Lee, Hye-Nyun Cho, Yeonhee Lee, Yong-Soon Lee, Jae-Hak Park. 2000. In situ hybridization of white spot disease virus (WSDV) in experimentally infected penaeid shrimp. J Microbiol biotechnol 10(2), 215-220
4. 박재학. 2000. 새우양식업을 위협하는 신종바이러스질병과 대책. 대한 수의사회지. 36 (1) 40-46
5 Shin, Enjoo, Jae-Hak Park, and Yeonhee Lee. (2001). White spot syndrome virus in Penaeid shrimp cultured in Korea. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 11: 394-398.
6. Jong-Hwan Park, Seung-Hyeok Seok, Sun-a Cho, Min-Won Baek, Hui-young Lee, Dong-Jae Kim, Jae-Hak Park* Safety and protective effect of a disinfectant (STEL water) for white spot syndrome viral infection in shrimp Disease of Aquatic Organism
7. Seung Hyeok Seok, Jong Hwan Park, Sun A Cho, Min Won Baek, Hui Young Lee, Dong Jae Kim and Jae Hak Park Cloning and expression of envelop proteins (VP19, VP28) and nucleocapsid proteins (VP15, VP35) genes of a shrimp white spot syndrome virus isolates in Korea. Disease of Aquatic Organism